Tuesday 17 September 2013

September 2013 Guest Designer Po Prostu Asia of Poland!





*** See our challenge HERE & remember our deadline date has changed 
to the last day of the month & our sketch is now OPTIONAL!*** 

Today we welcome the winner of our August challenge,
Po Prostu Asia from Poland, as our September Guest Designer!!


{isn't she beautiful?  Just saying'!}
She also has an awesome-sauce blog HERE.

"Hello! My name is Asia {in the scrap world I use my nickname
 Po prostu Asia}. I'm 17 years old and I attend high school. 
I live in Poland.  I started scrapbooking in 2011 & now I am addicted! 
I love colours, masks & stains, but don't think I have one particular style. 
I really like to try new things :)
I make everything - cards, albums, notebooks, but I totally love layouts!
I'm currently on the Design Team for a great Polish online-store, Scrapki.pl
I'm so excited to have had the wonderful opportunity to be a 
part of Scrap Around the World, thanks so much for having me!"


Asia worked with our current mood board above.


Absolutely awesome in my opinion!


Just look at all those layers!!


And I just LOVE the hand-drawn lines around the edge of her pieces...


Mind-boggling that Asia is just 17 years old too...
WOW!  Obviously she has a phenomenal natural talent!

Thank you so much for joining us Asia!!
Please remember to leave some comment ♥ {love} for her :)



10 comments:

Justt said...

Asia! Kooocham Twoje prace, wiesz o tym, jeszcze raz gratulacje! :*

That was from polish heart to the polish heart in our polish language :D I said that I'm in love with Asia's pages ang congratulated her once again :)

Kisses to the SATW DT!♥

wiosanka said...

Asia -it's great to see You here :-) Absouotelly stunning layout! Wonderful layers! :-)

zenevak said...

Great layout! Love the photo of the school books and all the layers. The black/white combination has been done fabulously! Unbelievable that you are only 17, Asia! You're incredible!

Gayle Price said...

Congratulations Asia on being our September Guest Designer. The page you have created is amazing !! So many wonderful, interesting layers. You have created a very bold and graphic page but have also managed to add a subtle sophistication to it as well as a sense of fun......in my eyes, this makes you quite brilliant for someone so young. I can't wait to see more !!

Riikka Kovasin said...

Congratulations Asia! The layout is gorgeous and fantastic! Love all those layers and inky details!

Kalipssa said...

Asia, you are cool!!!! so wonderful LO! I find you blog and start foolow it, your works are stunning!

scrapsylz said...

stunning page! Love those layers!!

Leonie said...

Delightful Layout Asia. Love all the layers!

Keren Tamir said...

fabulous LO!!

Eila Sandberg said...

Congratulations Asia!! It's wonderful having your as our September GD. Your work has always caught my eye, and to learn that you're only 17 makes it even more amazing. Your talent is already now very obvious for anyone to see, I can only imagine where it will take you when it's come into full bloom. I really really love your take on the challenge, Gayle has put it beautifully and I can only chime in loudly! xxx